Chris Chumley, Chief Operating Officer at CampusLogic, is hosting group demonstrations of VirtualAdvisor in our meeting room at FSA. VirtualAdvisor premiered at NASFAA 2019 to a standing-room-only crowd. Ready to see it up close and personal? Perfect!
Move Over Bots. Make Room for VirtualAdvisor
Too many financial aid offices are spending their time on routine tasks and answering simple questions. The paper and administrative work bog down valuable resources who should be guiding students on the best route to financial success. But what if your staff never had to answer an administrative question again? With VirtualAdvisor by CampusLogic making sure simple tasks are taken care of, your team can spend more time advising students on achieving their financial wellness, meaning more fulfilling work for financial aid professionals, and better experiences for students.
At FSA, See How VirtualAdvisor:
- Optimizes your workflows
- Provides virtual advising
- Requires little to no training
- Is always up-to-date on regulations
- Integrates with your systems
- Authenticates users
- Gives your staff more time
VirtualAdvisor’s Chatbot Feature Includes
- Authentication and platform integration
- Virtual advising dialogs
- Multi-lingual capabilities
- Pre-trained with financial aid questions and answers including dynamic videos and suggested next steps
- Use instantly across SMS, website, and social media
Join us for a group demo of VirtualAdvisor in the Atlantis Casino Resort's Grand Ballroom 1 at 3:45 p.m. on both Tuesday, Dec. 3 and Wednesday, Dec. 4.