On Dec. 6, hundreds of institutions joined CampusLogic’s Chief Operating Officer Chris Chumley to learn more about ScholarshipUniverse. Chris covered a deep-dive on features, provided a staff experience preview and demonstrated the student experience within ScholarshipUniverse. Staff and students’ scholarship-related challenges disappear thanks to CampusLogic’s next-generation technology that helps scholarship and financial aid stakeholders:
- Centralize institutional and external scholarships into one collection, streamlining the scholarship experience for students
- Deliver a highly relevant, tailored list of scholarships for each student using an adaptive scholarship matching engine
- Offer complete scholarship management through a school’s campus portal, integrated into your student information system.
During the webinars, participants were asked to identify their three biggest scholarship challenges. The top answers: Decentralized management, manual procedures that don’t scale, and lack of visibility to the process.
Below, please find links to the presentation resources:
- On-Demand Webinar Recording
- Presentation Deck
- Case Study: The University of Arizona
- ScholarshipUniverse Product Brief
- Scholarship best practices blogs